Click here to purchase today!
Regardless if you are buying a new printer for your business or your own personal use, the Canon ImageClass D340 is a great solution when it comes to replacing your older machines that do not perform more than printing.
Features of the Canon ImageClass D340 Laser Printer:
- Automatic document feeder that will allow up to 50 sheets – handle those bigger jobs with ease!
- Easy to use control panel
- Increase the efficiency and speed of your business
- Make 15 copies-per-minute
- Copy both letter and legal size documents for your convenience
- Quality and reliable laser printing at a speed of 15 ppm
- Is a single cartridge system – no need to buy several different cartridges of ink at a time
- Economical to use!
- Energy Star Qualified (Energy Star qualified products and practices help users to cut back on greenhouse emissions while also saving money by meeting critical and effective energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.)
The Canon ImageClass D340 Laser Printer is part of Canon’s new environmental initiative called Canon Generation Green and encompasses the following environmentally sound characteristics approach.
- 4 in 1 and 2 in 1 Printing: allows users to place multiple pages on a single page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply
- Energy Star Qualified: see note above
- Hardware Recycling Program: to help improve the environment as well as the local communities
- ISO 14001: Canon currently holds the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for its Environmental Management Systems in the world
- On-Demand SURF Technology: utilizes a linear ceramic heater that results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption
- Refurbishing Program: refurbishing facility maintains waste stream production for Canon products, so Canon has complete control over salvage and recovery for its imageCLASS products
- RoHS Compliant: a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program: Canon toner cartridges are currently 100% recycled with no landfill waste.
- Toner Saving Mode: option to switch the Canon ImageClass D340 to toner saving mode which enables up to a 20% more economical toner use
Canon ImageClass D340 Laser Printer Specifications:
- Canon D340 Print Speed: up to 15 ppm letter (Black)
- Canon D340 Print Resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi (Black)
- Ink Replacement: Canon S35 Cartridge (Yields about 3,500 pgs based on 5% coverage document)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pgs
- Copy Resolution: up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed: up to 15 cpm for Letter size, 12.5 cpm for Legal size
- Zoom Feature: 50%-200% in 1% increments
- Enlargement: 129%, 200% (Preset Enlargement)
- Reduction: 50%, 64%, 78% (Preset Reduction)
- Copy Features Include: Toner Save Mode, Memory Collate and 2 on 1
- Power Source: 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: approximately .65 Kw (maximum)
- Computer Platform Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Canon ImageClass D340 Dimensions: 21.4 in. (width) x 17.6 in. (depth) x 17.8 in. (height)
- Canon ImageClass D340 Weight: 35.2 pounds
Click here to purchase today and increase the productivity in your own business!
Whether you are a “one man” shop or have a staff of employees, the Canon ImageClass D340 Laser Printer will not disappoint you as far as performance, output and speed.